Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates- We are now open and taking reservations!
The Nassau County Vacation Rental Plan has been approved by the state thus, outlines additional precautions for vacation rentals which include:
- A 10-person occupancy cap per unit.
- Remote check-in and check-out procedures.
- All rental units will be closed for 6 hours after checkout to allow time for cleaning and inspection.
Moore Amelia Island Rentals wants to ensure our guests that we are taking all possible precautionary measures to ensure the safest experience at our rentals. Our cleaning staff is going the extra mile to provide ultra-clean environments, making sure to not just disinfect all counters, surfaces, tables, chairs, and doorknobs, but also little items like TV remotes, light switches, appliance handles, etc.
We are following enhanced cleaning procedures from the CDC and VRMA (Vacation Rental Management Association) including:
- Requiring the use of protective equipment, including masks and gloves, when staff is present in the property.
- Prioritizing the cleaning of high touch surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, remote controls, appliances, furniture, electronics, etc.
- Cleaning all properties using EPA approved disinfection products.
- Washing all linens, dishware, and other service items between each guest rental.
- Temporarily removing all extra throw blankets, pillows, and other items that can’t be laundered between guests.
- Maintaining adequate time between the conclusion of a guest stay and the check-in of the next guest stay for appropriate cleaning and sanitation.
- Minimizing guest contact with our staff through remote check-in and check-out procedures.
Flexible Booking and Cancellation Policy
You can view our cancellation and booking policies on our Terms and Conditions page. However, we want to be accommodating to our guests and flexible where possible, so we encourage you to give us a call at 904.261.6580 and discuss any concerns with our staff.